Minors require 18 credits of Biology coursework, 9 of those need to be upper division.  Please remember that most upper division courses in Biology require both BIOL 111 & BIOL 211 as per-requisites.

Once all courses have been completed (or if you are in your last semester, once you are registered for the last BIOL course) please fill out the following form and submit it to Dr. Amy Marion, Foster Hall 204B.

Minors in the department of Biology:

Conservation Ecology
Human Biology